Listing Automation

60% clients boosted over 100% sales*

What are you waiting for ?

*Result is based on interview of SoldEazy 's clients.

Ebay Best Innovative Solution Award

Over 20 innovative tactics help you to sell more

Expand your business into New Markets Sites/ Channels in 1 hour

Now, expanding your business to new market sites can be very simple and fast. Just copying your current business profile ... [ View more ]

Use different promotion tactics periodically to sell more.

Remember, if you want to boost your sales, you need to actively do promotion periodically.
Digital Coupon, ...[ View more ]

Do you know Holiday Promotion can increase up to 100% of sales?

Other than using the above Promotion functions, make your listings reflect the Holiday atmosphere is very important... [ View more ]

Enhancing your listing ranking at no cost

The Listing ranking calculation in eBay is a black box. But several parameters can definitely affect the ranking, like ... [ View more ]

Buyers like Video, especially in the Gallery Photo. Have you used it in your listing?

Nowadays, if your listings has video to explain the details, it certainly helps to sale more. One click assign a video to multiple ... [ View more ]

Buyers only like professional seller. Make your listings to be professional in few clicks.

Online shopping is very mature. Buyers will not only focus on the "Lowest price" seller. They are willing to pay more and get ... [ View more ]

Mobile is KING. Converting your existing listings to be Mobile-Ready in minutes.

Which device you used most when you shop online, Desktop computer or Mobile phone? Now, you can convert your ... [ View more ]

Warehouse is still full of Slow-moving stock. Do clearance Promotion now

We all understand that, normally, only 20% of your products are Fast moving. So, how to sell the rest 80%? A Clearance.. [ View more ]

Enhance Listing Ranking

Do you know there are many ways to enhance your listing ranking?

Title, Item Specific, Item Sold Percentage, Listing Time, Auction Ending time, Promoted Listing Settings ….

Built-in automated functions can greatly help!

The most powerful listing management tools

You can bulk edit almost ANY fields in your cross-platform listings in 1-click

Amusing Clone Listing

You can clone listing across different platforms, different ebay sites, and accounts.

Inventory Sync

When a product is sold out in one platform, stock level will SYNC to other platforms and hide listing automatically.

Listing Import & Export

Export listings from eBay, Amazon, Shopify into CSV. And you can also bulk create & update listings via CSV import.

Apply a gallery video to multiple listings

Other than add a video into a listing, you can now apply it to multi-listings for commonly usage.

Schedule listings across accounts

Only ONE Listing schedule, you can apply it to listings across different ebay accounts.

Sub-User access controls

Sub-user accounts with different access rights, minimize the risk of mis-operations and business secrets.

Low efficient listing searching & relist

Help to find Low Efficient listings for you. One click to End & Relist can greatly raise Ranking and lower the listing fee.

Listing Ranking Report

A informative report for you to view the listing ranking across different ebay sites & accounts.

ebay policies compliance report

No matter how big your business is, Policy violation can make STOP your business immediately.

Designer made template

Besides, you can customize it to fit your brand style by Click & Drop

Design by Category

Choose from 200+ designer-made professional listing templates; simply pick one and customize it via Drag & Drop,  as much as you like.

Most important, you can apply it to your current active listings in seconds and all in one click !

Even current ACTIVE listings can BULK convert to template in MINUTES

Mobile responsive ready

No matter which template you choose, and how you customized, all the work done is automatically mobile responsive.



14 days FREE trial, no credit card needed